World Dream Bank
add a dream -
art gallery -
Vera and her Pride
Dreamed 2005 by Crimson Sacrifice (Bethany Sellers)
Vera is my furry alter ego. These are Vera's pets... nameless for now... they are based on a dream I had,
An old cat
I'm still not certain what they represented in the dream, but this is as close to how they looked as I can remember.
A young cat
A fat cat
A cuddly cat
And two cats in love.
(Grins) Vera was wearing this really awesome fur cloak as well...
Now... to think of their names!
- The Old Cat... Represents the wisdom that comes with age. I think she's the part of me that I use for decisions, the mental state I try to be in when someone depends on me to be helpful and wise.
- The Young Cat... I look to this little one to be reminded of my youth and childlike honesty and trust in others.
- The Fat Cat... He is my contentment, my security, my strength.
- The Cuddly Cat... for when I can't be wise and strong, for when I am feeling vulnerable and weak. My little cuddly ball of love and warmth to snuggle up to, and get me on my feet again.
- The Couple... The love I feel for friends, family and most importantly God and my husband. This couple reminds me of what it's like to love in the most natural, honest and beautiful way--the instinctual love of feline soulmates.
LISTS AND LINKS: I'm Just Not Myself Today! - furry people - lions, tigers, and other big cats - alter egos and multiple selves - sexy creatures - age changes in dreams - families - kittens, pups and kids - petting and touch - dream advice on healing - love
World Dream Bank homepage - Art gallery - New stuff - Introductory sampler, best dreams, best art - On dreamwork - Books
Indexes: Subject - Author - Date - Names - Places - Art media/styles
Titles: A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - IJ - KL - M - NO - PQ - R - Sa-Sh - Si-Sz - T - UV - WXYZ
Email: email@example.com - Catalog of art, books, CDs - Behind the Curtain: FAQs, bio, site map - Kindred sites