World Dream Bank
add a dream -
art gallery -
Dreamed 2011/4/18 by Wayan (yes, it's a real dream)
NOTES NEXT MORNING
All my friends are pro
grams. But then so
am I. All hum
ans are really numb
er sequences. They
say "yours is so fun
tal." Probably a fib
onacci. But I won
der what platform I
run on. And why.
- Fibonacci series: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21... Each new thing sums up the last two. I'm like this. Before a big change, I read old journals, crouch into my past. Like a tiger before a leap.
- ACTION: Don't freak if I turn to my past (and I have been). Crouch back, leap forward!
- Operating platform: the dream answers "What's my nature?" and poses a deeper question: What's Nature's nature, under the skin? Is the world's operating system...
And maybe, just maybe, finding out isn't the point. What if we can choose?
- patched, predatory, and plagued (© Darwin)
- shiny clockwork by an Elegant Designer (© God)
- Open Source
- self-built anarchy? O volunteer gods! (© Kropotkin)
LISTS AND LINKS:
I'm Just Not Myself Today! -
cross-platform dreams -
weird dream beings -
robots, cyborgs and AI -
dream advice -
math and logic in dreams -
puns - a dream-poem on being a fractal:
The Entwined Child
World Dream Bank homepage - Art gallery - New stuff - Introductory sampler, best dreams, best art - On dreamwork - Books
Indexes: Subject - Author - Date - Names - Places - Art media/styles
Titles: A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - IJ - KL - M - NO - PQ - R - Sa-Sh - Si-Sz - T - UV - WXYZ
Email: email@example.com - Catalog of art, books, CDs - Behind the Curtain: FAQs, bio, site map - Kindred sites