World Dream Bank
add a dream -
art gallery -
Dreamed 1990/4/18 by Wayan
Sunbathe in space. A cool day out here--
far out, for that's not the moon swimming near--
cream-pale and ringed. Saturn turtle egg. I lug
inflatable beach toys. Fly light: my only gear.
I'm waiting, reading. Not summer stuff--prepare
for my spy-mission: to stop the Lizard-Bug,
that ex-human monster who foolishly ate
a giant grub. You are the grub you eat, so...
Now I go for a spaceriver swim. Whoops! Go
over a waterfall with a braided girl. We land
on a beach in a little cove, on the Bay of Death.
Many times we've swum here. Got reborn.
She junkfood-snacks and slathers sunblock on.
Chucks bright wrappers and plastic things
into the rings. I scold "Hey, don't litter the Bay
of Rebirth! We have to breathe in that!"
So cute in her NASA bikini, but
Trashy behavior bares a lot.
NOTES IN THE MORNING
- Reincarnation: I often dream of apparent past lives and kind of suspect they're real.
- Saturn: the Roman name of the planet; the Greek name was Chronos--Time. So Saturn means the slow wheel of rebirth to me--as opposed to Pluto, a fixed afterlife like the Greeks or Christians.
- Her braids: may hint we're shepherd moons causing Saturn's ring-strands to braid. Someone has to do it! A womoon's work is never done...
- Littering: one of my dance classmates flirted with me in a duet, but after class snubbed me in front of her friends. I felt hurt, treated carelessly--thrown away, I guess.
- Action: avoid her. I need thoughtful partners. In dance or otherwise.
LISTS AND LINKS:
surreal dreams -
other worlds -
The Grand Tour (dreams of each planet) -
Saturn - same month, dreamer & world, but eerier mood:
Saturn's Eyes -
sexy creatures -
ecology & pollution -
ethics & sleaze -
dream humor -
relationship advice -
pencil dream art
World Dream Bank homepage - Art gallery - New stuff - Introductory sampler, best dreams, best art - On dreamwork - Books
Indexes: Subject - Author - Date - Names - Places - Art media/styles
Titles: A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - IJ - KL - M - NO - PQ - R - Sa-Sh - Si-Sz - T - UV - WXYZ
Email: email@example.com - Catalog of art, books, CDs - Behind the Curtain: FAQs, bio, site map - Kindred sites