World Dream Bank
add a dream -
art gallery -
Dreamed 1995/11/14 by Chris Wayan
Small screen, slow connection? illustrated text version
NOTES ON WAKING
- Luna terraformed from dead to a sparse biosphere = I used to be sick ALL the time. Now it's just SOME of the time. Progress!
- Boundary = in therapy yesterday I realized... before age 10, I felt free. Not because I was--I just hadn't hit my parents' boundaries and rules yet--hadn't grown out to the prison wall.
- Paper mache, mold and solidify figure = sculpting a new self. The general form is right, but no details yet.
- Many figures = must practice over and over till the new me is automatic!
- Blind cat man = feline intuition! I fear to look at faces, eyes--I'm socially blind--but I navigate socially with other inhumanly sharp senses. UNLESS it's too crowded! I need solitude for my radar to work.
- Master Cat = the Catmaster, the subtle soul who runs The Department Store of Heart's Desire, in Cordwainer Smith's books.
- My Vulcan friend = I have logic on my side too, now. Jung was wrong. Reason doesn't have to conflict a bit with intuition!
- I block on names in the crowd = get so overwhelmed in crowds I go stupid...
- Skate wobbly alone to reach a girl I like = even though I'm shaky in social situations, logic and intuition aren't essential. Love's about feeling.
- ACTION: I can find love, IF I get out there--even wobbly as I am.
LISTS AND LINKS:
other worlds -
pencil art -
a sculpture of one of the "borderguards" of the Lunar Republic -
animal people -
mentors and teachers -
social advice -
World Dream Bank homepage - Art gallery - New stuff - Introductory sampler, best dreams, best art - On dreamwork - Books
Indexes: Subject - Author - Date - Names - Places - Art media/styles
Titles: A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - IJ - KL - M - NO - PQ - R - Sa-Sh - Si-Sz - T - UV - WXYZ
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Catalog of art, books, CDs - Behind the Curtain: FAQs, bio, site map - Kindred sites