World Dream Bank
add a dream -
art gallery -
Dreamed 2018/6/9 by Wayan
I'm in Jesus Christa's cult. All
of Her twelve are women too.
I'm lonely. Feel shut out because
nearly all are couples; no
singles in the crew.
But then a talking kitten joins our sect.
Cleo squirms into Christa's holy lap,
lured, like us all, by the Daughter of
God's hot aura. But later little she
crawls on mere man-me,
wriggles with unholy heat like mine.
But Sex Kitten's far too small to fit
me in. And yet, she urges me to pet
these human-seeming girls as I do her.
Pussy Articulate says "Naught
wrong with het!"
I'm shy to. See them all as Gnostic pure
souls with no beast-sides. God-brides.
But heed my friend's advice! Stroke Her
and all the Twelve like prowling prides
of holy lions. And find... soft fur
velvety invisible--to eyes. But quite
a tickle-skin surprise.
Romp! Paw, kiss, massage, curl
up and lick. All purr! Not one girl
apostleopard minds a bit--more bi
than met the eye. That pussyhat-size
NOTES IN THE MORNING
- Female Christ & disciples, mostly gay: no Religious Mystery! Before bed, I biked down to meet friends at the Victoria Theater to hear Jesus Christ Superstar sung by an all-woman cast. Damn they could sing! The house was packed with queer girls watching friends and lovers. So cute. But most were gay couples, sigh...
- The sex kitten's advice: clearly mocking Donald Trump's 'grab 'em by the pussy', but also may mock the extremes of the explicit-consent movement. Gropers need restraint, but the shy (like me) can overthink things, too. Here, only touch reveals that this apparently closed clique isn't what it seems--in orientation or species. "More bi than met the eye."
- Fur, pussy: three more associations. They may sound far-fetched but I think they're real.
- The show's logo was the old European symbol for female, printed so big the circle ran off the page, so it looked like a Christian cross with pussy ears (or horns) stuck on--all in pussyhat pink, too.
- That other Andrew Lloyd Webber show has weak songs and no story, but it sure has plenty of... Cats. The dream generously fused the two shows for me. Saving on ticket costs!
- But I suspect the real reason I dreamed of the Apostles as furry goes back to childhood. I wasn't raised Christian, so when I first heard JC Superstar, I heard the Disciples sing:
Always hoped that I'd be an Opossum--
Which made at least as much sense to me as Sonic the Hedgehog. Or other Religious Mysteries.
Knew that I could make it if I tried...
LISTS AND LINKS:
time travel -
alternate worlds -
gender dysphoria -
envy & jealousy -
dream beings -
talking animals -
pussies, domestic or
wild - dream
sex advice &
advice in general -
blindness & illusion -
sexy creatures -
dream sex in general -
Only in San Francisco -
lesbian life -
logos & symbols -
dream humor -
pencil art -
Cleo, weeks earlier, in
Bull Feeds the Kitten
World Dream Bank homepage - Art gallery - New stuff - Introductory sampler, best dreams, best art - On dreamwork - Books
Indexes: Subject - Author - Date - Names - Places - Art media/styles
Titles: A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - IJ - KL - M - NO - PQ - R - Sa-Sh - Si-Sz - T - UV - WXYZ
Email: email@example.com - Catalog of art, books, CDs - Behind the Curtain: FAQs, bio, site map - Kindred sites